I hereby apply for membership of the Four Wheel Drive Club of Southern Africa (“the Club”) and agree that upon acceptance of my application, my membership of the Club will be subject to the following conditions:
- I agree to abide by the code of conduct, standards and rules of the Club, including any person appointed by the Club to organise or control any event (“Club Officer”). I agree that failure to do so, by me or any member of my party, may result in disciplinary action being taken against me, which may result in my suspension from Club activities, or expulsion from the Club.
- I acknowledge that off-roading events are inherently dangerous, and that I am fully aware of the potential dangers thereof. I warrant that I will make all members of my party aware of such dangers prior to participating in any such events.
- I agree that under no circumstances shall the Club be liable for any loss or damage of any kind whatsoever (including consequential loss) which I or any member of my party may suffer, howsoever such loss or damage may have been caused or sustained and whether or not as a result of the negligence or breach of contract (whether fundamental or otherwise) or other wrongful act of the Club, or any Club Officer, or any of the Club and any Club Officers against all such loss or damage.
- The expression “members of my party” means all persons accompanying me or attending any event at my specific invitation, request or suggestion, and includes, without limitation, members of my family, guests and invitees
- This indemnity is irrevocable and shall apply to me and the members of my party for any club events which I may attend or participate in, whether my membership of the club has been renewed or not.