Benefits of joining
The club owns a property known as Base 4 in the Laezonia area which boasts a large club-house, well maintained and electrified camping grounds with ablutions, a swimming pool as well as a world class obstacle course for you to test your mettle. Joining the club means you will be able to enjoy all of this at no extra cost. The club also hosts an open day on the second Sunday of every month which has a typical bring and braai atmosphere, great for the whole family.
A full list of benefits include
- Free camping at Base 4, 365 days a year
- Discounted rates for certified driver training courses
- Guided day, weekend and extended cross-border outings to our neighboring countries
- Free advertising on this website under our Members’ market place
- Conservation involvement
- Monthly social gathering and open day where you are welcome to bring along friends
- Keep informed about happenings in and around the four wheel drive community
- Great networking opportunities
What does this all cost?
Club membership costs as little as R1 400.00 per year and a one-time joining/administration fee of R200. Payments made after the 1st October are deemed to be for the following year.
How can I make payment?
You may make payments directly into the club’s bank account. It is essential that a copy of your deposit slip, clearly marked to show who made the payment and what it was for, is forwarded to the club secretary, either by fax at 0861-393-272 or by post or E-mail. Please use your initials and surname as the reference so that your payment can be correctly allocated to you. Alternatively you may send a cheque together with your application details to: P O Box 8860, Edenglen 1613.
Club Banking Details
|Bank||First National Bank|
|Account name||Four Wheel Drive Club of SA|
|Reference||Surname, initials and SUBS|
You can download the application form here.